The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality (RPG Maker 2003)

Go down

Distorted Reality (RPG Maker 2003) Empty Distorted Reality (RPG Maker 2003)

Post by Codknight Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 am

Since the Minecraft map is taking a while, I've decided to also make an RPG maker map, with a bit of a sub story of the characters mainly because I've started countless RPG maker projects but haven't really gotten anywhere with them. I will keep posting updates as I work on it. If anyone wants to edit this post to make rename the towns or country what their real names are, (Because I forgot and don't really want to search through all the RP to find them) go on ahead.

v. 0.01
World Map:
Spoiler:
Academy City:
Spoiler:
Castle City:
Spoiler:
Since those where the only places that were really mentioned so far in the RP I also made some non-canon facilities that would seem to fit with the current world...sort of.
Dam and Resort Town:
Spoiler:
Farming town:
Spoiler:
Fishing Village:
Spoiler:
Next city I made was a place with Sin City/a city in FF9 that was always night and was also a gambling den in mind
Gambling City:
Spoiler:
Mining Town and Hot Spring Town:
Spoiler:
Finally, 3 random towns, Railway main relay, and Power Plant:
Spoiler:

Academy City
The Academy World Map (Clockwise: Top=Academy, Top Right=Train Station, Bottom Right=Shopping Plaza+LoD Base, Bottom=Academy Dorms, Bottom Left=Port and Seoul Apartments, Top Left=Average Income Neighborhood:
Spoiler:
The Academy Exterior:
Spoiler:
Shopping District:
Spoiler:
Book Store Outside:
Spoiler:
Book Store F1:
Spoiler:
Book Store F2:
Spoiler:

Codknight